Sunday, June 29, 2014

In A Blogger State of Mind

Yep, it's been awhile. No excuses, but have decided to start bloggin' again. Some days there are just too many cookery, quirky, hilarious things Riley Bear does not to record them. And I've come to realize sometimes I just need a place to vent endless rambling a about not very important things.

Today was a good day. Was able to get my teeth brushed and flossed, not able to take my vitamins, but did go on a nice 30 minute stroller walk with Riley after dinner.

As I was walking I realized I have missed my blog and was considering continuing my miscarriage history stories. The last one I wrote about was #4, so one of these days I'll write about 5, 6 and 7.

We are now in the process of trying to adopt again. All of our paperwork is in and we have even had a couple of calls with an expectant mom and another who had given birth the evening before. Jeff was able to talk to the first & and talked with the second. Good practice and reminds me that I need to have my questions and thoughts written out on a paper that I keep with me at all times. Slowly but surely we are getting the 3rd bedroom ready for baby #2. Our main focus has been getting as many house projects completed as we can. We've tiled our master bath and replaced a toilet & shower head. I've put up wallpaper in the kitchen. We've cleaned and organized the garage. The next project we are focusing on is tiling the back splash in the kitchen. If we can get the entry way and utility room tiled we will be in great shape! Oh and new carpet will be going in the 3 bedrooms in the next week or so.

I have so many different ideas about what I want to write about, but I think this is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment