Friday, April 19, 2013

Time Marches On....

I LOVE spring! All the colorful flowers everywhere, shorts weather, toobing down rivers, gardening, Fiesta; everything about it seems joyful & filled with hope & new beginnings.
Today was no exception! We began the day lending our support to our friends the Gannaway's as the officially finalized the adoption of their son Yorick. The judge even gave out fiesta pins to everyone!
Also today it became official that every couple in our original orientation (held on 11-11-11) group with Abrazo Adoption Agency has been placed with a child. I am so happy for every single person I met that weekend! Is it weird that I'm feeling....I don't want to say sad...but something....nostalgic?....I don't know....maybe that I'm going to miss our little ///Team\\\.

No comments:

Post a Comment